Gome of the Week
What's with the new host of Beat the Geeks?
What the fuck? Why fix something when it's not broken? Given, I'm a full on dork for even watching this show but anyone who has heard the CAC shouldn't be surprised that I'm into this kind of stuff.
Anyway, the new guy sucks and the show is going to really start sucking and I don't want to be a part of the ensuing suckfest.
That's right, I said it.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Tubcat - You think my cat's fat? Check this bizarre feline site out.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Once again, we're kind of short on movies right now so here's another classic crap fest for your enjoyment.
"A campy movie marathon turns into an endless night of terror when a crazed killer decides to make a horror movie of his own."
Holy crap. What can I say about this except that it features the mom from E.T., Mr. Hand from Fast Times, and Tony Roberts from Annie Hall. Also stars Tom Villard who was Bobcat's brother in One Crazy Summer. Another classic 80's slasher flick that no one has ever seen.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
John Smith - Blunderbus (2002)
Oh, he makes us happy. A rapper who's fighting the good fight and making fun of those who aren't. But, as you already know, we love the whole Peanuts and Corn gang. Just some boys from Canada who want to make some good music and get down and have fun.
John Smith is a winner.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
The new crack - The hot new thing, the hot new fad. A saying that actually worked a lot better in the early nineties but what the hell.
Origin - I don't know, probably some corporate rock magazine.
Usage - "Dude, have you heard the Vines? That shit is insane!"
"Dude, no doubt. They're the new crack."
"And the Hives are the new Ecstasy."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Reasons Why Shotgunning Beers is Better Than Doing Stuff:
10. Get to hang out in the great outdoors.
09. Always wanted an excuse to douse yourself with Pabst? Now you have one.
08. Personal appearance takes a back seat to "sweet burps, dude."
07. Chicks dig the sweet aroma of canned beer when rubbed into a t shirt.
06. Olympia rules.
05. Friendly competition to see who can finish first leads to new and exciting friendships.
04. Numerous opportunities to video tape roommate's girlfriends shotgunning beers for
extortion uses later.
03. Because it makes me feel like a big man, so shut up fucko.
02. You get to stab something with a key.
01. Good times, good friends, bellies that grow and grow and grow.